IN VITRO FERTILIZATION (IVF)
IVF Treatment is better known as In Vitro Fertilization treatment. It is one of the complex procedures of fertilization and to have a child. In IVF Treatment mature eggs are collected and combined with sperm in a lab basically outside the body. Later on, the retrieved egg is implanted in women’s uterus. The basic IVF treatment involves the development of many good quality eggs by fertility drugs, monitoring of the complete cycle by means of ultrasound and different other tests, Collection of Eggs, Fertilization of eggs outside the woman’s womb in a test tube and transfer of embryos into the woman’s womb.
It is one of the most effective methods of Assisted Reproductive Technology. In this process male’s sperm and women’s egg plays an important role.
Targeted Audience or who should go for this procedure- In Vitro Fertilization is beneficial for those couples who are suffering from issues and unable to have a baby.
- If women have damaged or blocked the fallopian tube
- A woman who is suffering from ovulation disorder
- If premature ovarian failure is there in women body
- In case of tubal sterilization or removal
- A woman who is suffering from Endometriosis disorders
- If a male has impaired sperm production
- In case of unexplained infertility
- In case of any kind of genetic disorder
- Women who have not functioned uterus
- If the female is suffering from cancer or other big diseases along with poor health condition needs IVF Treatment.
IVF treatment is more successful than IUI treatment.
- It is better than and more effective method than other Assisted Reproductive Technology.
- In Vitro Fertilization is beneficial for those women who are single or same-sex couples.
- It is beneficial for those women who are suffering from various fertilization problems.
- Embryos can be donated to others if not used.
Disadvantages and Side Effects-
IVF treatment does not guarantee success.
- This treatment involves many side effects and risks.
- This may cause multiple pregnancies.
- There is a high risk of having a premature baby and lower birth weight baby.
- This involves a higher risk of ectopic pregnancy.
- A woman can face big emotional and psychological changes also stressful at the same time.
- In Vitro Fertilization treatment is very expensive.
- Baby can suffer from birth defects.
- There are also chances of miscarriage.
Success rate and conclusion- IVF treatment is a most used form of Assisted Reproductive Technology to have a baby. There are so many factors which may impact on This treatment like women’s age, lower quality of egg or sperm also lifestyles makes a big difference. Always look for the clinic which has more success rate of In Vitro Fertilization treatment. This method is known as a most effective technique to get pregnant and starting the family. IVF procedures outcome is in a favourable result and successful. IVF provides to the opportunity to the couples to bless with a baby by using their own egg.